Still Life with A Letter, Old Spectacles and Fritillaria



I created this still life back in May last year. It was experimental work using a number of vintage/old world objects, inspired by my love for the literary Brontë sisters. At the time my heart was telling me I liked the finished image, but my head made me unsure about so many props in a frame. I left the image to rest and let time show which decision would prevail. A lot of images I end up uncertain about get deleted eventually, but this one has been continuously present in my mind and stuck out as something I had not shared yet. So here it is, and I am pleased it finally found its place on my blog (as well as Flickr and Facebook)





Comments

  1. It's a beautiful image Vesna. I love the artistic treatments you have added too.
    Jacquie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Lovely mood and subject.

    Cheers,

    Rosa

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023