A Couple of Interesting Place to Eat and Drink

One of the things I enjoy doing in life is visiting unusual hospitality places - restaurants, pub, cafes, tea rooms etc. Not only am I a gourmet and a big fan of good wine and coffee, but these places also offer different photo opportunities. I don't take my camera out here as I am a shy photographer, I just take photos with my mobile phone which I feel is less intrusive than a camera. It also handles low light scenes pretty well anyway, and is quick to use.


THE BAY TREE CAFE - OTLEY





A lovely cafe situated in an old court in Otley, full of vintage and antique decorative objects giving it a lot of charm and character. It serves delicious home made food. It is very busy and usually it is hard to get a table, but yesterday I was lucky and it was the fourth time I tried!


BELGRAVE MUSIC HALL & CANTEEN, LEEDS CITY CENTRE







This is a concert venue with a rock & roll spirit present throughout the building. I got to know about it through a blog I like to read, little birdie, and it is only around the corner from where I work so it was a must to visit. I was particularly interested in its unusual feature, the roof garden, and was pleased it was open even though it was very cold. As the photos show it is an amazing place and it must be delightful in summer. The canteen only has pizza and burgers on the menu but the burger was to die for!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023