Untitled

I have not taken any photos this year yet ( suffering from major withdrawal symptoms!) so  have been looking through my archives for an image to process and share. It seems the majority of the ones that move me the most are in my Zagreb 2012 folder so here is one of them I took in my beloved old Upper Town. It is a window in a courtyard shown in the second image. Love the vintage look of the window and juxtaposition of things around it and in the courtyard. The available light of a sunny summer day filtering in from above created a lovely mood in amongst the walls of old buildings.





Comments

  1. Predivno gornjogradsko dvorište i detalji!
    Jako lijepo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala ti, Davore! Velika mi je zelja snimiti jos ovakvih scena na Gornjem gradu.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023