Tong Village, 14/11/2012

Tong is a lovely village on the border between Bradford and Leeds. It is only a short drive from where I live and since it is full of interest I often go there to take photos when I don't feel like going far. On this particular day I decided to do a circular walk comprising Fulneck with my friend Colin, who often comes with me on my walks. We had done the walk before so this time we decided to take a different path at the start. The path took us to a farm which we did not know about and then onto a field. I forgot how muddy it is at this time of year and was not surprised to realize we will not be able to walk through fields as in some places the mud was just to deep. We returned to the main road and decided to stick to well defined paths and tracks. It meant we had to go back the same way as there was no circular route that avoids fields, but we did have a pleasant stroll and managed to stay more or less mud free. And, most important, I got a few pictures. On our return to the village we went to the Greyhound, the lovely rustic village pub, and had a nice lunch of panini washed down by a glass of wine.



















Comments

  1. lijepi putopis u riječi i nadasve slici...kao i uvijek prekrasno!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hvala ti na lijepom komentaru, Davore!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The Villages of Laycock and Goose Eye, West Yorkshire

October 2023

May 2023